Senior Software Developer (AXSD0515)
Senior Software Developer - High Performance Computing
Acceleware is actively searching for a software developer to join our team. The software development team develops high-performance scientific computing products. This position is located in Calgary at our head office.
- Participate in all aspects of the product development cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation and documentation.
- Work with customers and product managers to understand and clarify requirements.
- Apply knowledge from physics, mathematics, computer engineering, and computer science to solve real-world problems.
- Analyze algorithms and theoretical models to find high-performance solutions.
- Develop scientific computing software on high-performance computing platforms.
- Minimum three years commercial software development experience.
- Demonstrated ability in the complete software development cycle.
- Object-oriented C++ programming experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. Advanced degrees an asset.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of applied mathematics and physics.
- Familiarity with numerical methods and their application to real-world problems.
- Previous experience with multi-platform software development, including Windows and Linux.
- Detailed knowledge of computer architectures, including low-level optimizations and/or assembly programming.
- Previous experience with parallel computing.
- Previous experience with, or interest in, high-performance computing architectures, including networked clusters, GPUs, Cell processors, FPGAs, and DSPs.
Why Work for Acceleware?
Within this challenging role, you will enjoy a diverse workload along with the opportunity to work with some of the furthermost technologically advanced companies in the world.
Acceleware offers competitive compensation commensurate with skills and experience, and provides a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those being considered for interviews will be contacted directly.