Kirchhoff Time Migration
GPU Enabled Techco™ SUMMIG™ Kirchhoff Time Migration
Kirchhoff Pre-Stack Time Migration is the most popular migration method in the seismic data processing industry because of its simplicity, efficiency, and feasibility. However processing time can consume weeks or months of compute time.
- 2D or 3D data migration
- Handles poststack or prestack data
- Anti-alias filtering
- Migration from topography
- Migration to select output locations
- Stack or common offset gathers on output
- Multiple velocity-percentage migrations for velocity analysis
- Parallel execution using a network distribution across multiple architectures (CPU/GPU)
- Migrate from datum using 4’th order (curved ray) moveout
- Migrate from datum using an anisotropic moveout correction
- Migrate to an arbitrary cdp grid, which allows for simplified rebinning
- Restart capabilities allow for protection against hardware failures and power outages
Acceleware has partnered with Techco Geophysical Services Ltd. to deliver AxSUMMIG, a GPU enabled version of SUMMIG, Techco’s robust Kirchhoff Pre-Stack Time Migration.